Are you ready to make sustainable lifestyle changes?
I am currently offering these three coaching packages.
- Purposeful Life Coaching
- Accountability Group Coaching
- Health Coaching
Purposeful Life Coaching:
Are you feeling stuck or crave more purpose for your days? Do you desire simplicity and a more meaningful life but don’t know how to get there or if it’s even possible for you? Do you feel like everything is spinning out of control and your mind is a place of chaos and your home is the outpouring of that? You were created ON purpose and FOR a unique purpose, and I want to help you uncover that purpose and walk boldly into it.
For the Stay at Home Mom, Creative Entrepreneur, Empty Nester, Working Mom, Single, Working Woman…this is for YOU! I want to come alongside of you and offer you tools and resources to help you and equip you to live your days on purpose and with purpose. I’d love to come alongside of you and help you reach your greatest potential and finally feel like the woman you were created to be! As the famous saying by Annie Dillard goes, “how you spend your days is how you spend your life.”
Timeframe: Minimum 4 weeks
- – Weekly Skype/Phone Call
- – Weekly Follow-Up and Re-Cap Email
- – Personalized Goal Setting
- – Action Plan for Your Specific Goals
- – Help to Develop Guidelines and Provide Accountability for Stewarding Your Time, Resources, and Calling Well
- – Help You Define What Matters Most to You Both Personally and Professionally.
- – Determine Obstacles and Barriers that are Slowing Your Progress and Create Meaningful and Achievable Ways to Overcome These Barriers.
Accountability Group Coaching:
We all could use an accountability partner in some area of our life. And while I provide accountability as a Coach, I’ve also seen the incredible benefits of like-minded women who have a common goal come together and encourage one another and keep each other accountable to that common goal. In this group coaching accountability group, I act as the facilitator over the group but you are given the opportunity to support a small group of ladies who are journeying through the same season or goal as you.
This program runs for 6 weeks per group Participants:
3-6 Women per Group (You can gather a group of your girlfriends, co-workers, etc. or I can place you in a group with other women who have expressed individual interest.)
- – Private FB Group
- – Weekly Group Coaching Call/Webinar with the Entire Group with Me as the Leader
- – Hand-Picked Accountability Partner within the Group
- – Resources and Tools Provided on Private FB Group
Are you ready to make sustainable lifestyle changes? Are you run-down and overwhelmed by all of life’s stress? Are you suffering from digestive issues, chronic pain, or fatigue just to name a few? Making sustainable lifestyle changes can be difficult to go at alone. But I want to partner with you and help you transform your life and reclaim your health!
As an Emory Certified Health and Wellness Coach, I focus on the client using a whole person approach that includes active listening and meeting the client where they are and partnering together to build success. By acting as a supportive mentor, I will help educate, support, and motivate you towards healthier choices and help you achieve your health goals through lifestyle and behavior adjustments. Together we will create a personalized plan, establishing goals that are relevant, empowering, and exciting for you!
Minimum 4 weeks
- – Same as Purposeful Life Coaching Package
- – Health History and Lifestyle Questionnaire to Establish a Starting Point
- – Develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you and implement change that is lasting and will improve your energy, balance, and overall wellbeing.
- – Learn about new foods and how to incorporate them into your diet.
- – Help reduce stress levels and learn how to live a more balanced life.
- – Explore how your environment is impacting your wellness.